- The ‘Wine Rack‘ Package from Solid Setup allows you to interlock shelves and divisions in the interior of a cabinet, to create a wine rack.
- Simply add partitions first, and then add the shelves to the left opening only. The UCS then extends the shelves through the partitions and adds routes to interlock them.
- The shelves receive routes at the rear edge and the partitions at the front edge.
- Attributes are added to control the route tolerance and setback of partitions and shelves
- A Fixed shelf can be used to split above or below the wine rack if required.
Product is available for these Cabinet Vision Versions:
The Packages provided are for Version 9 - Version 11 - and Version 12.
For older versions please contact us.