- The ‘Toe Kicker Frames Package’ from Solid Setup the ability to quickly set out your toe kicker layout for straight runs and into 90 degree corners.
- It works on toe assemblies that have been detached from a cabinet or combined across cabinets.
- It uses the system “Structural Toe” parts (FT,BT,SL,ST) to build the frame.
- It utilizes the system “Finished Toe” parts (SFT,SBT,SST) for the skins which need to be added by UCS.
- The frame is built based on default settings defined by you via UCS public variables.
- Skins are then applied to the outside of the frame.
- Set the finished ends to left, right or both on each toe assembly to activate the side skins.
- Use attributes to control or adjust settings on each toe assembly independently.
- Adds dishwasher hole, route or frame checkouts
Product is available for these Cabinet Vision Versions:
The Packages provided are for Version 9 - Version 11 - and Version 12.
For older versions please contact us.