- This Package adds the Blum AVENTOS HKTOP system to Cabinet Vision and all its drilling.
- Includes SERVO DRIVE Option
- Includes TIPON Option
Product is available for these Cabinet Vision Versions:
The Packages provided are for Version 9 - Version 11 - and Version 12.
- The ‘Blum Aventos HK TOP Package’ from Solid Setup adds the Blum Aventos HK TOP door lift system to Cabinet Vision Solid and optional Servo Drive or Tipon.
- It provides drilling for the Cabinet and Door parts, for CNC output.
- (You can change the drilling diameters and depths to the tools you want to use.)
- It also adds 3d graphics for the mechanisms and brackets etc.
- Premounted and Screwon mechs are provided.
- Light Grey, Silk White and Dark Grey colours provided.
- Three front bracket types provided.
- The mechanisms and brackets etc are added as a separate parts and materials for reporting purposes.
- All material descriptions contain the Blum order number after the # symbol.
- UCS calculates weight of Door by using the density of board and handle weight.
- User can adjust density, handle weight or Total weight using attributes.
- UCS uses total weight to determine a 'POWER FACTOR' which is displayed as an attribute and can be changed.
- The POWER FACTOR determines which Mechanism to use and how many arms are required, automatically.
- If three arms are required, user can swap the odd arm left to right with an attribute.
- If three arms are required, the centre arm will link to a partition if there is one present.
- For Frameless cabinets only.